Thursday, April 19, 2007

My Recipes


I've been remiss in gathering the recipes I've shared here on PftW. Here's a clickable list of some of my recipes...more to come! Happy cooking!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Zucchini Bread
End of Summer Pasta
Scones
Turkey Stuffing


Helpful cooking sites:

Produce Pete - taking the mystery out of produce
Recipe/measurement converter - good for changing quantities in recipes
Cook It Simply converter - helpful with recipes in non-US measurements

Some favorite food/recipe sites:

Pinoy Cook - Filipino recipes - just like my mom used to make
Good Home Cookbook Blog - homestyle recipes
Chow - all things food and foodie

Coming soon...my top ten local food/restaurant picks in Dutchess County!

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home