Friday, December 03, 2004

A bit of winter...up close


Frost on the Deck Screw


Pine


Dusty Miller


Guard of the Last Icicle Pansies


Took these outside the front door today while I was home sick. Just a dusting really, but the nice light and fluffy kind. Teenagers got off the bus just as I was taking these, still in my robe at 2:30pm! Last month, the 18 year-old up the street snuck up on me on his bike while I was shooting our beautiful golden maple from under the tree...on my back. It was an interesting angle! I think I'm getting a bit of a reputation as the secluded and eccentric woman who lives on the corner. So be it.

1 Comments:

At 9:50 AM, Blogger Arevanye said...

I love the look of the dusty miller picture, silver and white. It reminds me of my artemesia, all silvery and glittery.

We're getting torrential rain here. A very drab and stay-inside-and-drink-tea kinda day. I rather miss a dusting of snow.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home