Sunday, November 28, 2004

Back to New York City

Bryant Park, NYC, behind the New York Public Library


Ok, so I couldn't keep away from New York City. My two sisters and I had our annual sisters outing in the city. Spent the day looking at Christmas display windows, Rockefeller Center, the inside of a few pubs and playing with our friend's baby. Well worth the train and cab fares. I turned into "designated tourist group picture taker" at Rockefeller Center. In the time it took my sisters to find a Starbucks around the corner, I had taken 22 pictures of families, friends and tour groups with their own digital cameras, disposables and cell phones. Most were taken in front of the statue below. You're all welcome wherever you are...and...Happy Holidays!



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home