Sunday, September 19, 2004

Welcome!

Welcome to the blog! I'm going to try to make this a photoblog, as much as possible, given my verbose tendencies. I've promised myself to write every day...and this is where it will happen, but I'll try to keep it brief.

Feel free to comment on the photos! I'm just starting to get back out there with my camera...and I'm really enjoying it, but I welcome criticism! Well, ok, I lied, I don't welcome it, but I take it with as thick a skin as I can muster. And failing that, I've got a giant size tissue box nearby.

As my daughter said to the ocean on our summer vacation..."bring it!"




2 Comments:

At 1:15 PM, Blogger Arevanye said...

*is impressed*

Where did you get that nice woods picture? Did you take that?

(You don't have to keep a blog to post on Blogger. I think you can just go to the Blogger Dashboard and delete your blog if you want.)

But I'm finding that blogs are way more fun than websites. For one thing, they aren't STATIC. They can change every day if you want. If you update them on a regular basis, people make a habit of visiting! (If you update it, they will come. *spoken in best Field of Dreams voice*) Install that stat counter and watch the hits multiply.

When you get ready for more visitors, let me know and I'll link to yours from mine!

Also, if you want me to email a copy of my blog template, you can see how I've made some tweaks to it. Perhaps that will help when you are looking at your template.

 
At 1:05 PM, Blogger CarolynT said...

Gracias, Ignacio! Barcelona es una gran ciudad...visité en 1992..antes de las Olimpiadas.

¡No hablo español sino que tengo un traductor!
...Amo el Internet...

Goce del día!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home