Wednesday, May 11, 2005

Sharing another photoblog

I found this great photographer's site on PhotoFriday.com. John Perkinson's flower photos can be found in his FLOG. He also has a daily photo, various photo projects in addition to the FLOG. He shoots a lot of dusk to dawn stuff so his colors are intense.

My photos are taken mostly in the daytime. After the kids have gone off to school and before they get back. That makes for a lot of bright light shots. One of these weekends, I hope to get up early (ha!) and stay out late (woo!) to get some differently-lighted pics.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

1 Comments:

At 1:06 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love the tulips, they don't grow very well down here.. I grew up in zone 4-5a and now live in 7b, so I had to adjust my flowers to my climate..

 

Post a Comment

<< Home