Thursday, December 15, 2005

Letters to Santa


It's just about that time again...time to write letters to Santa! I love this part of Christmas. These are shots from last year, but you get the idea. I keep these little gems in my folder of kiddie treasures, along with the art, graded papers and notes from my kids. The more grammatical errors, the better!

If you can't quite read it, my son, ever the fire safety whiz writes,"blow out the candles if you come."

My mom must've kept a few of our lists. We found them in her dresser after she passed years ago. My sister wanted a barbie and world peace. I wanted Lite Brite and health for everyone. My brother wanted any toy that was cool, especially sports equipment. We looked at the lists at last year's Christmas dinner. Was fun to have that piece of history in our hands. Some stuff is worth saving.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home