Tuesday, November 15, 2005

Happy belated Halloween!




Ok, so I'm a little late with the Halloween greetings. Things have been a bit crazy here. I just found out I got a new job! Group WOO! I start the first Monday after Thanksgiving. It's all a bit wild right now trying to figure out who's picking up kids and dropping them off, etc. The teachers at school where I volunteer are sad to see me go but also excited because I'll be working at the Culinary Institute of America. I told them that food goodies are forthcoming! They'll get someone else to cut shapes out of paper, just give em the snacks!

Between the new job, kids soccer, kids basketball, my volleyball, volunteering and writing that NaNoWriMo novel, I'm fried. Haven't been out taking photos in a long while. Too long. But you can't write if you're not in the chair and things around my chair just aren't that photo-worthy (apologies to my cat, sitting two feet from me). So things might be a bit slow for awhile, I hope you, the few, the twelve fans of The Woods, will stick with me through this slow November.

Before I'm too late for the next big holiday, Happy Thanksgiving!

2 Comments:

At 12:38 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'll stick with ya!

It's been a slow blog November for me too!

 
At 9:22 PM, Blogger CarolynT said...

Thanks! = )

I suspect December slows down a bit, too, with the holidays. Although, it is a good distration from all the madness, isn't it?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home