Wednesday, June 01, 2005

World Photo Day

I'm really enjoying seeing all the photos on the WPD site. I put mine up there and then did a search for other "bridge" photos...sure enough there was a few. One particularly gorgeous shot of a couple sitting along a river in Portugal. Really lovely shot.

Another shot of a bridge, which is so compelling and sad, but such an amazing capture is here.

Though I'm not particularly fond of my photo, I wanted to share a typical day here (or near here). Here's the shot I chose and the ones that were in the running. None really fabulous, but it was fun getting out there for three hours and capturing what I saw. Took photos in five towns and drove about 50 miles. Here's the slideshow of my shots. Now I'm going to sit back and enjoy the world's photos...today.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home