Monday, April 30, 2007

Hudson Valley Gourmet

Hey, I just found this site when I was looking for biscotti online. Hudson Valley Gourmet's site features a wide variety of Hudson Valley-based food products including Bella's Famous Biscotti (love it, love it - try the vanilla!).

It would be great if they could get a more eastern location (like...by me) for sales to the slews of weekenders traveling the Taconic from the city to weekend homes here.

Coming soon...my best picks for food in the Hudson Valley...when? I dunno...soon. I'm busy!

2 Comments:

At 2:03 PM, Blogger Chrissie Williams said...

OOOooo! Biscotti!

I recently went to Tastebuds chocolate in Red Hook, they had some AMAZING homemade truffles and I think I saw a biscotti or two in there as well:)

 
At 9:50 AM, Blogger CarolynT said...

MmmmMmmm biscotti! lol.

I work at the Culinary...try the truffles in the Apple Pie Cafe...heavenly.

Love your blog!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home