Wednesday, April 13, 2005

Just passing through

Some visitors to the old farm yesterday. I was driving by and pulled over to take a pic of them but they started waddling over to me. I swear I thought they were going to ask for directions! I didn't want them to get hurt crossing the road, so I left them there...I'm sure they found their way or at least enjoyed the field during their visit.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Finally got some prints made and framed for my living room "gallery." (Man, I stink at hanging pictures!) I got a few enlarged at Ofoto and I plan to give them to a friend for his new restaurant opening. Maybe I'll get a few nibbles if he puts my card up with the photo. If not, it'll still be nice to see my photo there when I eat the best mexican food in the county!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home